WWW.PAKLIGHT-SHARING.COM

ASIA & PAKISTAN NO 1 DIGITAL SATELLITE NETWORK FORUM
It is currently December 19th, 2017, 3:18 am

All times are UTC + 5 hours

FULL FAST ALL HD/SD CLINE MGLINE VPS RECHARGE SKRILL/PAYPAL DOLLER AVAILABLE CALL 0301 8331640

PAK TIGER SUPER FAST SERVER CCCAM HD+SD CLINE PANEL,VPS,LOW RATES CALL GULAB 0301 8001309

HD/SD CCCAM SERVER DISHTV+VIDECOIN HD/SD+RELINCE HD/SD+SUNHD/SD+DIALOGE SD/HD PROVIDER CALL ABBAS 0301 833 1640

WE ARE THANKS TO RAMZAN KHOSA/MUDASAR/JOYAHMED/MUDASSARRAJA/MAHDIKHAN/ARIF TO START FREE SERVER IN OUR SITE

ABBAS 786 CALL 0301 833 1640

PostPosted: January 8th, 2017, 10:24 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

We are getting hints that Mobilink and Warid are now finally merging into onebrand, that will be called Jazz.Jazz will also be the company name and identity of merged operations of both Mobilink and Warid.While we don’t have official confirmations, we can tell you this from a video message from Aamir Ibrahim, CEO Mobilink, which said exactly this:Assalam o Alikum; some of you must be thinking what is this surprise video about?I have to share some news with you. As we say goodbye to 2016 and welcome 2017, there are few more things I wanted to say goodbye to. So its been a great run with Mobilink but I think its time to say goodbye to Mobilink and to Mobilinkers.As the circle of life, people come and people go, things come and things go.I hope you can join me at on Monday 5PM in the courtyard, so I can personally thank you and say goodbye to all my Mobilink friends.Anjum Rehman, Director PR at Mobilink, didn’t confirm us anything and said she’s blank on the development.Anjum’s reluctance to say anything also confirms that Mobilink is soon going to become a legacy and a story from the glorious early days of telecom industry of Pakistan.With this, Jazz will also become the largest telecom brand of Pakistan withover 50 million customers. It will also mark the completion of Mobilink-Warid merger and integration of both the companies and networks.Jazz, that wasrecently reintroduced, holds an undisputed status as pioneer of prepaid telecom market in Pakistan.Calling the merged company as Jazz will also make sense as majority of subscribers in Pakistan knew Mobilinkas Jazz.Warid will also phase out after this andcustomers belonging to Warid will be moved to Jazz.Expect more minute details on Monday.

IF YOU NEED ANY APPLICATIONS JUST POST HERE

PC TRICKS AND TIPS HERE

IF YOU NEED ANY APPLICATIONS FOR PC JUST POST HERE

PostPosted: January 8th, 2017, 10:30 pm 
SUPER STAR
SUPER STAR

kuch urdu mai bhi likho bhai