WWW.PAKLIGHT-SHARING.COM

ASIA & PAKISTAN NO 1 DIGITAL SATELLITE NETWORK FORUM
It is currently April 23rd, 2017, 5:01 pm

All times are UTC + 5 hours

New PowerVu Ecm Updates Here Ipl 10 t20 latest feed biss Cw key Channel9-Biss

DISHTVHD,SD SUNHD,SD DAILOGE BIGTVHD,SD 85E 56E,URDU1,HBO ALL EUROPEN PACKAGE 100% FULL OK CALL,0301 8331640

PAK TIGER SUPER FAST SERVER CALL 0301 8001309 MALIK ASLAM 0301 7585880

DishTV SD&HD 95E_100E Sun DTH SD&HD 91E_93E Reliance TV SD&HD 91E Videocon SD&HD 88E Kontinent SD&HD 85E Dialog TV SD&HD 45E Hotbird 13eLOW RATE CALL ABBAS786 0301 8331640

ALL DTH RECHARGE AND RECHARGE INR AVALIBALE LOW PRICE CALL HAMAD 03439620377 03075401482

PostPosted: December 30th, 2016, 4:52 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Misbah speaking after the 2nd Test at the MCG:"Pressure sometimes does something like that and full credit to Australia for the way they batted, and they bowled beautifully in the 2nd innings.""It's a matter of concern that we've been bowled out on the last day so many times recently. But things started going wrong before that. We shouldn't be having to save the match after making 443. It's not easy for any batting lineup in this situation. We should take the blame as a batting unit. The pitch was very good, we couldn't handle the pressure.""Under pressure, our performance has been lacking. We should have played the overs as a professional team.""My form has been alarming. I've seen in my last 6 years that people are waiting to criticise any moment this happens. For me, I have to make a decision. I have never wanted to be a part of the team as a weak link. So I have to think about this, it's a concern. If I can contribute to the team, it's fine otherwise someone else should play. If I can't contribute with the bat, there's no point just hanging around doing nothing. I will think about it in the next couple of days.""Regarding my retirement, I've been thinking about it since the England series in UAE. I was thinking of playing India and then calling it a day. It was only because of the team's situation with the tough overseas series that I decided to stay on and face it. It wouldn't have been fair for a young captain to come here to Australia. I had no plan of staying for a long time otherwise.""It hurts as a senior player to not perform in this situation as we have more responsibility.We didn't fulfil our own expectations and the expectations of the fans and the team. It hurts a lot.""As a bowling unit, we couldn't create pressure. When the opposition is playing welland you aren't bowling well, it's difficult to implement any plan or strategy. Yasir is also a bit low on confidence. That doesn't give you control as a captain. That's where everything went wrong for us in this match.""Those two sessions on Day 3 took the gameaway from us. From a winning position, we were on the back-foot. They got the momentum back. They were a bit lucky and played well and took their chances. Today in the morning we could've taken a couple of wickets and limited the deficit but Starc played a good knock.""We were confident of saving the match. We knew that there could be a situation that we'llbe behind and will have to save the match. Starc's innings was a big setback for us and the pace of the innings also put us under pressure.""Sometimes your thought process as a batsman isn't right and that's what's been happening with me. I've played a few inningsand played shots that weren't on, or shots at the wrong time. As a batsman, it's difficult if your confidence is low and you're not making runs - you make wrong decisions. That's what's happening with me. I am not being able to play in the way I want to."
New PowerVu Ecm Updates Here Ipl 10 t20 latest feed biss Cw key Channel9-Biss

IF YOU NEED ANY APPLICATIONS JUST POST HERE

PC TRICKS AND TIPS HERE

IF YOU NEED ANY APPLICATIONS FOR PC JUST POST HERE