WWW.PAKLIGHT-SHARING.COM

ASIA & PAKISTAN NO 1 DIGITAL SATELLITE NETWORK FORUM
It is currently November 23rd, 2017, 3:59 pm

All times are UTC + 5 hours

FULL FAST ALL HD/SD CLINE MGLINE VPS RECHARGE SKRILL/PAYPAL DOLLER AVAILABLE CALL 0301 8331640

PAK TIGER SUPER FAST SERVER CCCAM HD+SD CLINE PANEL,VPS,LOW RATES CALL GULAB 0301 8001309

HD/SD CCCAM SERVER DISHTV+VIDECOIN HD/SD+RELINCE HD/SD+SUNHD/SD+DIALOGE SD/HD PROVIDER CALL ABBAS 0301 833 1640

WE ARE THANKS TO RAMZAN KHOSA/MUDASAR/JOYAHMED/MUDASSARRAJA/MAHDIKHAN/ARIF TO START FREE SERVER IN OUR SITE

ABBAS 786 CALL 0301 833 1640

Post subject: Dwayne Bravo out of BBL
PostPosted: December 30th, 2016, 4:51 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Melbourne Renegades' West Indian allrounder, Dwayne Bravo has been ruled outof the remained of the ongoing Big Bash League 2016-17 after he injured his hamstring while fielding against Perth Scorchers.Bravo seemingly ruptured his hamstring after diving to stop the ball near the boundary rope. He was immediately stretchered off the field and played no furtherpart in the game, which Renegades lost after Scorchers' Aston Agar hit a last ball six.The West Indian underwent scans on Friday (December 30) and it was revealed that he would need surgery on the hamstring. He willthus face a long stint on the sidelines as he recuperates from the injury."Unfortunately, my Big Bash season is over which is very disappointing," Bravo said. "I'll now have surgery and the rehabilitation to get me fit and playing at my best again. I want to thank all the Renegades fans for theirsupport for me and I hope to see them again next season."

IF YOU NEED ANY APPLICATIONS JUST POST HERE

PC TRICKS AND TIPS HERE

IF YOU NEED ANY APPLICATIONS FOR PC JUST POST HERE